Where to buy Pepper Spray in Massachusetts?
If you live in Massachusetts and you want to buy pepper spray you are probably asking yourself: “Where can I buy pepper spray near me?” Massachusetts is one of the few states where mace or any type of defense spray cannot be sent to a consumer by mail which means you can’t buy it online.
Any type of defense spray is not to be sent via postal services other than an authorized dealer. You should check other personal defense devices, you can still order personal alarm online, check prices on Amazon.
Where to Get pepper Spray in Massachusetts?
Let’s get back to self-defense spray, there are many outlets where pepper spray is accessible within Massachusetts, to name a few:
- DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Law Enforcement Equipment Inc
- Kenmore Army & Navy Stores
- Gourmet Boutique
- AAA Police Supply
- Tremco Police Products
- Four Seasons
What else you Need to know if you are using Pepper spray in Massachusetts?
Yet, there are several other rules you need to keep in mind when you know where to buy them:
- Only firearms dealers with a license sell and stock Self-Defense sprays in Massachusetts.
- Pepper spray can only be use for self-defense of any person who is likely to face an attacked or threatened.
- It is against the law to spray a person or an animal except where it is in jeopardy for your safety or security.
Only certain pepper spray products can be ship and process in Massachusetts. L
- In cases, the purchaser is over 18 and not convicted of any offense or assault.
- The guarantee of sale applies to state-level legal requirements. It’s preferable to keep in check of any further legal restrictions within the local city or county.
- Animal pepper sprays are also legal in MA, but only for the reason to protect yourself from attack.